Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Canon or Nikon

I want to purchase a new camera but don't know which one is best. I recently looked at a Nikon at my local target and it took descent photos and videos. However, it was only about 14 mp while the canon ti3 is 16 mp. The nikon was even more than the canon. I want a good camera to be able to make youtube videos and also be able to take nice quality photographs. Which one will I decided on?




 






The canon ti3 is the winner. It's more bang for my buck! I decided on the t3i because it is the cheapest rebel. It is also just as nice as the t4i. I need to save up for the 7d but I will be getting one hopefully ! I will post pictures of me when I receive my new camera !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment